Sunday, June 27, 2010

English Conversations / Creative Presents

English Conversations

.Creative Presents at customized gift shop
Christmas items and Christmas decoration ideas
                                Christmas items and Christmas decoration ideas

Mrs.Verma; How much do these gift pens cost?
Salesman; These gift pens are Rs.1500 each.
Mrs.Verma: That is too expensive.Gift presents . My budget is only Rs.500.only
Salesman: Then why don’t you buy for your husband a waterman pen? We have a variety of them.
Mrs. Verma; No, I think I want to gift wine to my husband.
Salesman: Then how about a office briefcase?
Mrs.Verma: He has a fairly new one already.
Salesman: I know what would make a unique holiday Christmas gift. Have a look at these tie and hand kerchief sets. This is a unique customized gift.
Mrs.Verma: Yes. These are really very smart and unique holiday Christmas gift:.. Yes, I’ll buy this one. I also need gift bows and  gift cellophane paper
family Christmas giftNow, I have to buy gift presents for my grown up son and daughter and one for my younger son, who is nine.
Salesman: For your elder son, I suggest an aftershave lotion or a shirt perhaps? What is 
his collar size?

Pen and pencil gift set

family Christmas gift
Mrs.Verma: A shirt? No, I think I’ll take an aftershave lotion for my elder son.
Salesman: Then would you consider buying a best perfume for your 
daughter?

Mrs.Verma: No, I want something different. Something that she wouldn’t normally buy 
herself.

Salesman: Let us see. A quilted handbag of gift shop would be very useful.
Mrs.Verma: Yes…….. But I’m not sure what colour or shape she would like.
Salesman: What about some hand made paper white with matching white envelopes? Here are some beautiful pads and envelopes.
Mrs.Verma: I’m sure Reena would love these. Thank you. Could you pack thishand made paper white with matchingwhite envelopes  in a Christmas gift
wrapping please?
Salesman: Of course. With pleasure.Do you want any wedding envelopes?

Christmas gift cellophane wrapping

 hand made paper white with matching white envelopeshand made paper white with matching white envelopes
Mrs.Verma: I want fun Christmas gifts for my younger son, I know he would like the new series of the games and puzzles
Salesman: I’m sorry Madam, but we don’t keep games and puzzles. Why not buy the young man some puzzle books that he might like to read.
Mrs.Verma: He borrows books from the library. I think he’d enjoy working on thegames and puzzles form a toy shop.
Salesman: Just a minute. I’m sure we do have something in our shop for your little boy. 
How about these new broad belts with the leaping tiger buckles. These are 
very much in vogue these days.

Mrs.Verma: I suppose I could take the belt….But no. I’ve decided on the games and puzzles for Vikram. Thank you, that’s all please make out the bill. Pack these in a Christmas gift bag.
Salesman: Right, Ma’am. But what about buying something for yourself? A fabric handbag 
perhaps?


games and puzzles

Mrs.Verma: No, thank you. I’ll wait for my husband to buy a ladies gift for me. Don’t you agree?
Salesman: Quite right. Here is your bill, Ma’am. Would you please pay at the cash 
counter over there? We will send  free Christmas gift also .

Mrs.Verma:  Which address you will send the free Christmas gift to?
Salesman: At the delivery counter, which is next to the cash counter.
Mrs.Verma: Thank you very much for your assistance.
Salesman: You are welcome. A Merry Christmas to you Ma’am. Do drop in again.

Christmas gift bows,gift ribbon, gift cellophane


No comments: