Friday, May 28, 2010

English conversation/ Morning running exercise

This is an English conversations lesson about running exercise


English conversation/ Morning running exercise

It is 5 o’clock in the morning and Mr.Verma, is getting ready for the Morning running exercise

Mrs.Verma: Is that you, darling. What are you doing up so early?
Mr.Verma : Yes dear. Good morning..
Mrs.Verma : Good morning. Are you getting ready for the running exercise?
Mr.Verma :I am going out for the running exercise, you go to sleep for a while.
Mrs. Verma: Can you find your clothes for the running exercise?
Mr.Verma: Yes. Don’t worry. I had taken out my old track suit for walking and running exercise. I am also taking the walking stick for walking exercise. Thank you all the same.

running exercise - walking exercise



Mr.Verma: Leaves the house in track suit, dressed for the  running exercise. After a heavy walk off the house meets Mr.Bannerji.
Mr.Bannerji: Oh, Good morning Mr.Verma. Are you out to walk around for some morning exercise? Are you still doing  diabetes exercise?
Mr.Verma :Good morning Mr.Bannerji. Yes, I thought it is good idea to walk around for some morning exercise get some fresh air early in the morning. May I join you on the walking exercise?
Mr.Bannerji: Do come along. It is nice to have some company for walking exercise. My wife comes along with me sometimes for the walking exercise but she is quite irregular.

morning exercise / good exercise

Mr.Verma : My wife cannot get out for the seniors exercise early in the morning. Although she needs diabetes exercise . We have a large family and she has to prepare breakfast dinner for the children and for me. Our children go for lifting exercise in the morning.
Mr.Bannerji : Isn’t it a glorious day. So refreshing for the walking exercise..
Mr.Verma: Yes. I feel much better after a good walk in the morning. I have to sit at a desk the whole day, a running exercise and legs exercise before going to work helps. It clears my head and puts vigor into my body.
Mr.Bannerji :Some people prefer to take a evening walk after dinner.
Mr.Verma: I get fairly late coming back from office. Then I have my young son with his lessons in the evenings. We take a evening walk after dinner.
Mr.Bannerji : My friend, Mr.Gurbachan, does some lifting exercise after the walk ,before leaving for work.

Lifting Exercise

Mr.Verma: I am old to tire myself out with evening walk early in the morning. I prefer a walking exercise in the morning'
A morning walk gives me an opportunity to breathe in deeply the pure and fresh morning air. In the office I hardly get any fresh air in the office to breathe the whole day.
Mr.Bannerji: These days, c is getting very popular. Nearly all men come out for a fitness walking between five and six in the morning.
Mr.Verma :I notice that it is the middle age and older people, who are out walking in the morning. They understand the importance of running exercise.
Mr.Bannerji :Yes, it seems like that. The young business executives go to dance parties so often that they can hardly get up in time to get to the office in time.That is the reason for their missing a fitness walks.
Mr.Verma: Also perhaps they are at the prime of their youth and do not feel the strain like us older men.They do need to replenish the energy by the running exercise

Running Exercise

Mr.Bannerji :Yoga exercise is very much in fashion these days. People say that yoga is the best form of exercise. Yoga exercises help to keep young and it does not tire out a person either.
Mr.Verma :I understand that is true. The principle of Yoga is that the backbone is kept supple. But I am also told one has to be extremely careful about doing yoga exercises. I know of a man who sprained his neck doing yoga.
Mr.Bannerji: I suppose at first one must get a proper yoga teacher to demonstrate the correct way of doing exercises.
Mr.Verma: Well, Today walking exercise was very refreshing and informative. I must go home now and get ready for office. See you tomorrow again for morning exercise
.

yoga exercise



Good knowledge and satisfactory conversation drill is important in English speaking. These tutorials would not only prove an asset to the reader speak English fluently in his daily life, but also on special occasions like interviews for jobs, etc. He would be able to face the interviewers with equanimity and confidence.

No comments: